Wednesday, February 17, 2010

did i ditch like a bitch???



ummie:

tell him u wanna focus on your studies

me:

but what about syazwan??

ummie:

tell him the same thing-lah

me(monologue)

i mean what if he knows bout syazwan la mommie...


eina princesszel

(gave lotsa lotsa advice...TOO much..)


alyf halms

saipa ni...klu aku la kan, p la carik yg len, pa susah

translation:whats up? if it were me, i'd look for others.lolx

(accompanied by a thick penang accent)


aina-sistahood neva die:

but do you LIKE him???(how thotful of her)


me:

i like u

very very much

as a brother


hmmm

and as i lied on my bed

thinkin

i heard the song

heartbreaker

will.i.am

am i??

a heartbreaker


hope he recovers soon

i'm sorry

i'm taken

and i

i cant accept u

cuz i aint good enuff

neva good enuff


it aint u

its me


0 comments: