Monday, February 15, 2010

schuGErdelique PsyChedElic

sesuka ati jaa engkau kutuk aku!!! apa engkau fikir aku tidak punya mak bapak???

wow.emo sebentar. but that's what i have always been lately. one word; three letters : EMO
and i don't know why..
and when i broke down because i've been missin u too much
i now sth is aint rite with me

schu, schu, schu
kenapa kau cepat sgt breakdown ni???
schu, schu, schu
stop cryin
mesti syazwan marah klu dia tau
kau nangis

i cant tell u why sweetheart
lately
manyak sgt masalah
drivin me nuts
dgn assignments lagi
tensionnyer

and all the sleepless nights
me
thinkin bout u
bout home..

home
home
home

kat umah masalah lagik
i dont know
whats wrong
and i cant tell
why married couples
wud hate each other after 20 years??

shoppin wiv Ummie
(schu + ummi + shopping= inseparable)

n i wud listen to her
as we drove around
as faithfully
as how syazwan wud listen to
me cryin
me sobbin
on the phone
in our late
midnyte calls

now how
tell me
how
do i stop all the pains
do i stop all the tears
from flowin

missin him
n
missin home
and the sad part is
i love not bein at home
that way
i wudnt have to listen
i wudnt have to know
their PROBLEMS
bein away in college
i forgot all that
i have friends
who cheers me up

but when Ummie calls
and told me her problems
their problems
i cant help it
i wish i'm home
but now
i'm sittin in my room
at home
cryin

0 comments: